Welcome to Apple iPhone news and Chat discussion forums. iPhone Discussions is dedicated to iPhone,Talk about iPhone modifications,software,reviews,Support, iPhone news , iphone mobile,iPhone OS and more...
Last couple weeks I haven't been able to power down my iPhone.
1) I press & hold the power button until the power off slider appears.
2) I slide the slider to power off.
3) iPhone displays the 'spinner' while shutting down.
4) iPhone goes blank for 500-1000 ms.
5) iPhone displays the white apple logo and reboots.
I first noticed this on a flight last week.
Clean iPhone charging port with a clean dry toothbrush.
Reply something about IPhone 4S will not power down— just resets. or Post a New Thread