Welcome to Apple iPhone news and Chat discussion forums. iPhone Discussions is dedicated to iPhone,Talk about iPhone modifications,software,reviews,Support, iPhone news , iphone mobile,iPhone OS and more...
All of my app updates are in waiting mode with no progress in days. I touch one (Keynote) and the phone shows "Waiting..." and then the message comes up "Unable to Download Application." "Keynote" could not be downloaded at this time.
1) I am on WiFi, browsing works fine, have confirmed connected.
2) Does the same thing on all apps.
3) I hit update all over a week ago, and every app is not not accessible because it thinks it is being updated, even though stuck
4) Power Off/On many times
5) Hard Reset (lock button + home button until Apple logo)
I had this problem on my iPad 2 recently as well. I reset:
1) Reset All Settings -- did not fix
2) Erase All Content and Settings -- this did fix it.
The problem is that "Erase All Content and Settings" forces me to re-download all my apps (200 or so), and none of my folders are preserved. I have to then spend hours re-building all my folders, or have my apps randomly on 7 or 8 screens. I would really prefer a solution where I do not have to go to this length to get it fixed.
Any better ideas?
Reply something about App Updates are Stuck Waiting iPhone 3G or Post a New Thread